Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Is that a Pumpkin?

I just have to smile after checking out the garden the other day. Hubby said this was a zucchini plant. Well that would be no unless zucchinis are now round instead of being long. I'm thrilled we have pumpkins! This plant is a volunteer. It just sprang up in the garden.
I counted there are 4 pumpkins on the vine. Most are green except for the one in the first photo.
And this is a also a volunteer plant. It is a decorative gourd vine. Will be great for Fall decorating.


I had a good day with the workout. Yesterday I did 51 minutes on the treadmill, then later we took a bike ride and also walked around the lake. Knee is feeling better, but I can't ride the bike to far as it is not 100% better yet. At this point I'm happy with the progress.

Tony's son Neil had a birthday on Monday. Tonight we are all getting together and going to one of his favorite Chinese places for dinner. Hmmm....maybe I better workout more today also (and don't over eat).

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: