Saturday, November 3, 2012

25 Gift Tags Class



I'm hosting a 25 gift tags for Christmas class on the 10th of November. This is one of the tags we will be making. If you are in the area and would like to attend just send me an email and I'll give you the details. 


Stopped raining. YAY. Was getting a little old. Suppose to be a nicer weekend. The kids in our area will be Trick or Treating on Sunday. I stopped at the store yesterday and picked up some more candy to pass out. Not going to tell you what happened to some of the last batch.....(but it wasn't me).

Going to work on some more Christmas gifts today. I'd like to have all my out of town gifts made and wrapped so I can mail on the 1st of December. 

I also need to finish my shopping for my daughter Sarah. Still can't believe she will be 30 this month. Since when did she get older than me? I'm still holding at 29!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Debby said...

Karen, this is so cute, gotta case it.
angel hugs
Debby