Thursday, November 15, 2012

Vellum Gift Box



Made this cute little gift box the other day. Made from cardstock weight vellum. I used a foam brush to add platinum shimmy paint to the snowflake stamp. After the ink was dry I did the score lines on the box.


The embellishment is made from a Sizzix die found in the holiday mini.


Top and bottom lids are made using Framelits Window frames on brushed silver cardstock.
Now I just have to find a gift to put in the box!


Went to MIL Kate's yesterday morning. Helped her rearrange her pots and pans, and just visited for a few hours. Always nice to spend time with her. Came home and did some house work. The kitchen floor was a real sight so it had to be mopped. Also washed the throw rugs. Today it is off to babysit.

Happy Birthday to my brother Tony up in heaven. He would have been 56 today. Miss you Tony and think of you often. If I can't have you with me I'm comforted to know you are with mom and dad and at peace now. Keep watching over me big brother cause I still need you!

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: