Friday, November 16, 2012

National Button Day






Did you know that today is National Button Day? You didn't? Well you know now, so get out the button box and make some wreath ornaments to adorn the tree. 

These were quick and easy to do with hot glue. Added some Cherry Cobbler seam binding and vintage lace for the bow. Gives it just a little pop of color on the cream color buttons. I tried to find buttons that were natural but had some texture. The texture adds interest to the ornament. 



Almost finished with Christmas gifts that have to be mailed. I'm also almost finished with Sarah's 30 birthday gifts. Still have a few to pick up and some more wrapping to do. I'm sure she will be surprised. 

I'll be off babysitting this afternoon. Then back home to finish up some sewing projects. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. With Thanksgiving next week I'm ready to put up the tree. I would if I wasn't so busy with other projects. 

Happy Friday!

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: