Thursday, November 22, 2012

In Honor of Macy's 86th Parade



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I was inspired by the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade that I always watch while fixing dinner. I used SU punches to help me create this punch art.


This is a picture of the Kitty float. Just love Hello Kitty! 



Dinner is at 2 at our house. Some of the family is getting together. Wishing my Dad, Mom, and Tony were still here, but on this day they are all in my heart. 

I may not be posting tomorrow. Not going Black Friday shopping. I'll be at home putting up the tree. Can't wait to do that! I haven't put up our big tree for the last 3 Christmas's as I've been using the Barbie tree. I've been missing my ornaments (I know sounds strange) so the big tree is going up this season. Barbie tree too. Going to put one in the living room and one in the family room. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: