Friday, November 9, 2012

Origami Fall Flowers



I found the pattern for these fun flowers in the Winter Paper Creations Magazine. Pretty easy origami folding. Since I'm trying to use designer paper that I've had since forever...well maybe not that long, but trust me at least several years. This was a pack of Cloud Night paper that I found in my 12x12 paper cart. I thought there were enough Fall colors in it to use. The pumpkin basket I got at the Good Will early in the week for a buck. I like the metal pumpkins going all the way around the basket. To keep the completed flowers upright I poured two bags of dried pinto beans in the basket then stuck the dowel stems into it.



Close up of one of the flowers. I used the smallest scallop circle punch to make the centers. Added buttons.

Going to the movies this afternoon with John. Going to go see the new Bond film. That should be fun. After that since we will be in the area going to stop and visit grandma Katie.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: