Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Scallop Circle Snowman Tag



This little tag was made using three different sized scallop circle punches from Stampin'Up! His hat was made using a 1 inch square punch. The cardstock was run through Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder before punching it out. Arms were made with snowflake die. The confetti cardstock layers were sponged with Baja Breeze before they were layered on top of each other with pop dots. Shimmer glitter paper used to punch the little tree on his hat. 


I had a nice surprise this morning my friend Marianne gave me a call just to chat. So nice to talk to you Marianne! Made my morning. 

I need to get dressed as I'm still in my jammies. Have to go out to vote and then off to Hallo's to get some envelopes. 

Stamping trails
Karen


2 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

This is just absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Nedine, Craft Lounge Creations said...

He's super cute!