Monday, November 5, 2012

Sarah's Little Sewing Basket



This is one of the little gifts I'm giving Sarah for her birthday in a few weeks. The cardstock basket pattern I found while surfing the web.




I got one of little sewing kits that has thread, needle threader, and needles in it. So I made a little holder for the threader, and another little case for the needles. The buttons were also attached to vanilla cardstock. Stamp used on that is from Sew Suite (retired SU).




I took the spools of thread and ran ribbon through them and tied a bow at the top. I also made her a crocheted wrist pin cushion.



Basket was placed in cello bag, and remember the scissor case I posted last week? I attached it to the bag with ribbon.

I'm very happy how this little gift turned out.

Had a nice Sunday. Did some more crafting, and just a little bit of house cleaning. Skip watched the football game, and spent some time in the garage getting the snow thrower primed and ready. OH NO!!!!! Did I just say snow? Winter is coming!

Stamping trails
Karen 

2 comments:

Roylene said...

Oh this is sooooo cute! Could you please please hare the pattern and how to make?

Krafting Karen said...

Hi Roylene. I got the instruction from Rachel Ricks. Visit her blog here for how to http://www.thelittleblueroom.com/2009/10/make-take-mondaya-little-late.html