Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quick Update

Spent yesterday working on last minute sewing projects. Sorry can't post them as they are Christmas gifts and I know the people receiving them read the blog.

I'll be boxing up gifts and mailing some out on Saturday. I'll be happy to get some of my sewing room floor back as I have gifts everywhere. Love Christmastime but lots of work to to! Next on the list is baking. I'll have to get it together and start a grocery list of the things needed.

We will be spending Christmas Eve with Skip's youngest sister and her two girls. There will be more family members there also. On Christmas we will be staying home. Decided to get take out Chinese food for dinner that day. Skip thinks I'm crazy, but I don't want to cook, I just want to enjoy the day. We can pretend we are in Christmas Story they went out for Chinese after the Bumpus's hound dogs ate their turkey. LOL Love that movie! Since the house used is right here in Cleveland OH I'm thinking about going on a tour  of the house. A man bought it and turned it into a museum, and has everything right down the the leg lamp in the window.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: