Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick Update



Had the shot this morning. All I can say is ouch....then relief! I think the needle going out this time hurt more than the first time I had it. At least now the knee is pain free. Planning on getting back to my workouts, but at an easier rate. Don't want to overdo as I'd like this to last 3 months. You can only have the cortisone shot every three months. There is another option gel injections one each week for three weeks. I may consider that if the cortisone doesn't work. I personally have high hopes for this injection. I think it would have worked better if I hadn't over worked my knee. The bike trip I took with the family on my birthday did me in. My knee was inflamed and I shouldn't have pushed myself so hard. I just didn't want to disappoint the family by saying no. I really need to learn how to say that word more.

Doing some light housework this afternoon, and working on some more gifts. I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner! Maybe Santa will bring me a new knee.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: