Friday, May 17, 2013

Anniversary Card



I have some anniversaries sneaking up on me so I needed to come up with a card.
For this one I used two jumbo silver eyelets and set them on the card using the Crop-a-dile.
Then I ran some baker twine through the holes and tied the ends on the inside of the card. 
Next I added a rhinestone brad in the center of each eyelet. 
The towels are made with 4" doilies that I folded into thirds. 
Little heart in the center of the towels is a new in line color Strawberry Slush. 
So the brad backs wouldn't show on the inside card I added a 4x5 1/4 piece of cardstock over them. 

And to my friend Marianne sending hugs and prayers your way. Thinking about you! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathlene said...

I'm a little late leaving you a compliment on your sweet and ingenious card, but I only just saw it on Pinterest and immediately CASE'd it! Just wanted to give you credit. I've already made three of these cards, each one a bit different. Thanks for the great design! Hugs, Kathy Here's my homage to your design. http://kathycanandsometimesdoes.blogspot.com/2016/08/weddings-and-new-babies.html