Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fun Fold Card


I have a fun fold card to share with you today.
I used the Top Note die, and the largest framelit from Apothecary Accents. 


After using the Big Shot to cut out the shapes I scored them and adhered them to a piece of 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 vanilla cardstock. 
I then layered a piece of Tea For Two designer paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4 to cover the edges. Then added a small stamped piece of vanilla under the Top Note die piece. This is where a message can be written without it showing on card front. 


To keep the folds closed I added a very vintage button (will be in the new catalog) with a stamping dimensional. The edge of the cardstock slips under the button. 

Color Palette: Vanilla, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tea For Two designer paper.
 
I can see myself making more of these fun folds using other framelits.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: