Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tilted Frame Birthday Card


I really like this stamp set. Papaya Collage. The only thing I don't like about it is the butterfly. 
It only has the wings. I had to hand draw the body in the center. 
Color pallet: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, and vanilla

I made this using scraps of cardstock. While going through the scrap bag of vanilla I found the oval, and the layer that the bird is on so decided to use them as is. 
I added some paper piercing on the oval layer, and popped only one of the butterfly wings. Also popped the leaf on the rose, and the bird.

Had shots in both my knees yesterday. One got cortisone, the other got the 2nd gel shot. So far so good! Hoping after I get the orthotic on Monday I'll be moving around better. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: