Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Anniversay Gifts Arrived!


Had a great anniversary! My order came today that hubby placed for me. 
Thanks darling! 


Love all the new In Line colors. Had to have all the ink colors and the cardstock! 


The new Smoky Slate color is so pretty. Its lighter than Basic Gray, and just a tad bit darker than Going Gray (retired color)


This card was made with a new set called Wildflower Meadow. It also has a matching embossing folder.
Color pallet: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, and white

 
 This stamp is actually the size of a background stamp but I only used a small part of the stamp. Click on the image and you should be able to see how the embossing folder outlines the stamp image.

I'll be going to the doctor's office later this afternoon. Going to get the second gel shot in the right knee, and a cortisone shot in the left knee. Hoping I'll be feeling better! 
Stamping tails
Karen 


No comments: