Friday, May 24, 2013

Magnetic Notepad


I found the directions for this magnetic notepad holder at Stampacademy.co,
I posting the link in case any of my readers would like to make one. 
The project is very easy to do. A little labor intensive as there are layers to cut for the front, back, sides, and inside pieces, but its worth it. What a fun project! Would make great Christmas gifts, or teacher gifts. 
 
I had to add a flower on the front of my notebook. Used the fancy flower, boho, and 1 1/4 scallop punch.


I also decided not to add a ribbon to hold a pen, but I did add a piece of natural ribbon. This was done because when I was using the hexagon embossing folder a small part of a top hexagon cut through the cardstock all the way so since I needed to cover it up I cut out another hexagon at the bottom then added the ribbon. Another happy accident. 


Here you can see the 3x5 note pad and another scallop envelope pocket. 

Just loved this project! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: