Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blooming Flowers


Happy Sunday!

Stamp set Blooming with Kindness
Color Pallet: Gumball Green, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, and white.


Just an update on the knees. I've been feeling lots better! I haven't had to take any anti inflammatory meds since Tuesday. Happy to be off those seeing how they do have side effects if you take them to long. I have one more gel shot to go and I'll get that one this Wednesday. My appointment with Yanke Bionics is tomorrow afternoon. I'll get the custom made orthotic for my right foot. So hopefully I'm back on track. No weight loss to report this week, but that's okay. Some weeks you just don't have any, and I'm okay with that. 

We went to the drive in last night. Got to see Ironman 3 and Oz the Great and Powerful. Both were awesome movies. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: