Thursday, May 30, 2013

Washi Tape Meets a Punch


Well I started out going a different direction with the washi tape. I was going to just put some down on white cardstock then stamp a image over it. Well that didn't work out so well. I didn't want to waste all the tape I had on the cardstock so I got the bright idea to punch out some of it that wasn't stamped on. 
Now that was a good idea. I used StazOn Jet Black ink to stamp the thank you (from postage collection hostess)
Color Palette: Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and White. 
The dye based ink won't dry on the tape so you need to use StazOn if you want to stamp on it. Lesson learned!

 I'll be going over to visit MIL Katie this morning. Her housing association is having a garage sale. So I wanted to take her to some of them. Then I'll be babysitting in the afternoon, and speaking of housing association the one we live in is having a meeting later in the evening. I'll need to go to that as they will be voting on officers and most likely about the pool. Hoping the dues aren't going up again. If we ever buy a house again it will not be one in an association! I have a long day ahead! 

Keeping my dear friend Marianne in my thoughts and prayers today as she is having surgery in the morning. Love ya Marianne!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: