Monday, May 20, 2013

Mailable Monday # 12


WOW! I've been posting Mailable Mondays for three months now! How time flies!

Okay onto the card.

Color pallet: Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry.
I cut the vanilla layer 5x3 3/4. Then I inked up the sunflower background stamp with Baked Brown Sugar and stamped on the lower part of the layer. 
Next step was to ink up the raised side of the Hexagon embossing folder with Crushed Curry ink. I used a brayer to add the ink. 
I put the stamped sunflower layer into the embossing folder with the inked side on the side of the sunflower then ran it through the Big Shot. Love how the color makes the hexagons stand out. 
Little bee is from Postage Collection (new hostess stamp set). Word stamp Thanks from Lovely Little Labels. 
Since I didn't have quite enough ink on the bee for one of the images I stamped it again on vanilla cut it out and added a little piece of a pop dot. I needed to cover up my boo, boo! 
My motto: There are no mistakes in stamping just stamping opportunities.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: