Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sparkling Flowers


Just playing with a new hostess set from SU. 
This one is called Simply Sketched. 
Color Palette Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Jet Black StazOn
I inked the flowers and leaves with StazOn and stamped them on a piece of watercolor paper. 
Used a blender pen, and ink to add the colors
Broke out the Crystal Effects and added some here and there to the flowers and leaves then added some dazzling diamond glitter. I actually had to hunt down my glitter as it had been so long since I used any I couldn't remember where I stashed it. Oh the shame!!!!!! 
I layered the completed panel onto Melon Mambo cardstock. Added the pleated ribbon and jute with a button before layering it with pop dots onto a piece of Crumb Cake. Then that piece was added to the base card. 

I'm heading out early this morning. Have an appointment with the ortho guy. I'm going to see if I can get the orthotic adjusted. I'm thinking the arch is too high. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: