Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Decorated Tin for Ceil


Safe to post this now as my friend Ceil received it as part of 

her birthday gift. The tin is the same size as an Altodis can. I got lucky

as I didn't have to paint this tin just left it silver. 

So you want to take a look inside? 




Sorry I didn't get a full shot of all the fold out, but here is a view

of the first three panels. 


Here is a view of the last three. I used Tim Hotlz dies for the tower. 


I also cut a piece of patterned paper for the inside bottom of the tin. 

So happy Ceil liked it! 

Yesterday I kept pretty busy. Organized the small spare bedroom. What 

a job that was....two hours later I hit the grocery store. We finally got 

to have a late breakfast at 1:30 pm. Whew! Also got on the recumbent bike for 1/2 an

hour. Skip had to run the snow thrower in the morning as we got 3 inches of snow. 

Is winter over yet? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: