Friday, December 26, 2008

Bag of Punches







My friend Lisa sent me a large cello bag full of different color cardstock that she punched with her new punches. Okay soon as I saw them I knew I had the makings of my "deer" friend. I used two of the punches from the bag to make the ears and antlers. The rest of him is made from large oval punch, 1/4 circle, and 1/2 circle punch for the nose and eyes. Just love the little guy!!!! Box is made using 4 pieces of Chocolate Chip cardstock die cut with the scallop envelope die. Paper is from BasicGrey.



I'm going to be heading out in a few minutes. I got some Christmas cash from my mom-in-law Kate and it's burning a hole in my pocket. Since I still have some coupons from Archivers I'm going to go to Fairlawn and do some shopping.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!!

Stamping Trails

Karen 217

2 comments:

Debby said...

Love your reindeer, aren't they fun to make? Santa is cute too.
Angel hugs
Debby

Chrissy D said...

These are WONDERFUL! I just love these!