Sunday, December 21, 2008

Barbie Tree!










I moved the Barbie tree from the basement last night into the living room. I was thinking about getting out our big tree, but I just don't have it in me to do this year. It's a lot of work for something I'll have to pull down a few days after Christmas. This little tree will work fine this year. I put it right in front of the picture window. Enjoy the rest of the pics folks. I'm off to do some well deserved stamping!!!! Oh there is only one Ken on the tree. He's with his bride Barbie. Talk about one lucky dude surrounded by all those hot looking Barbie babes!!!! LOL














This isn't the topper I wanted, but just couldn't find anything else that would work. I'll continue to look till I find the right one.

One happy

Ken Doll!!!!!!

Stamping Trails.

Karen 217

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh Karen! That is so much fun! Merry Christmas!