Friday, December 12, 2008

WOW I Received Two Awards This Week


I received this great award from Danita, and Chrissy. Thanks bunches ladies!!!!! Take the time to visit there blogs. You'll find some great artwork!
Okay my turn to nominate some blogs
The *official rules* are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
I had a good weigh in yesterday. Lost 3 pounds making my total loss a whopping 55 pounds. YAY!!! My hubby being the sweet supportive person that he is....when I told him the total he goes why that's almost a bag of concrete. LOL Found out a bag of concrete is 60 pounds. MEN. He meant well, and he is very happy for me. He was just using a measurement that he was familiar with.
Stamping Trails
Karen 218

1 comment:

Debby said...

LOL, that is to funny Karen. Men and their thinking sometimes really gives me the giggles. Congrats on the weight loss that is fantastic!
Angel hugs
Debby