Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank You Gift


I made this thank you gift for my mom-in-law. Kit contains body wash, scrubby gloves, and Bubble Yum lip gloss. Box is made with Pink from the New Line Color SU, also used Chocolate Chip, and Gypsy paper by BasicGrey. I raided the flower drawer and came up with the pink one and a Heidi Stamps ghost flower. I've had that package since forever and never used any of them. Shame on me!!!!! Many Thanks word stamp by SU. Want to make one of these fun gift boxes? Check out Kitty's blog
She has some wonderful "tuts" on her blog that you can make using ScorePal
Since it was warmer today (48) we went to Hinckley Lake and took a 3 mile hike. I have to work off some of that holiday food I've been eating over the past week. Hubby also.
After the walk we had dinner then Sarah and I went after Christmas shopping. Got all our wrapping paper and boxes that we will need for next year. We still have the tree up. Hubby asks me if I'm taking it down today. I respond "How long have we been married?" And he still doesn't remember that I put the tree up day after Thanksgiving and always take it down New Year's Eve. You would thing after 26 yrs of marriage he would know that. LOL
I'm bummed out. My vacation week is over. Only good thing about it is I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week. Then I have the rest of the week off. Now that is something to smile about!!!
Stamping Trails.
Karen 217

No comments: