Monday, December 15, 2008

Peppermint Patties Dress Up


Playing dress up with York Peppermint Patties yesterday. Having fun with some punches. Not my ideas these have been cased. I added some things that were not in the originals. Snowflake punch for
Frosty's hat, white gel pen for highlights in Santa's eyes and nose. Little bit of stipple brushing for the cheeks of Frosty and Santa. I also used a 5/8 circle punch and 1/2 circle punch to make the angel a halo. Click here to see how the angel was made.
Santa: 1 1/4, and 1/2 circle punches, window punch, flower trio punch
Colors: Shimmery White, Real Red, Black, Blush Blossom, and Pretty in Pink
Small stipple brush with Pretty in Pink ink
Frosty: Curly Label, Window, and 1/8 inch circle punch
Colors: Shimmery White, Pumpkin Pie, Black
Small snowflake punch, small stipple brush with Pretty in Pink ink
Angel: 5 petal punch, 3/4 circle, and scallop punch
5/8 circle, and 1/2 circle punch
Colors: Shimmery White, and Brushed Gold
Planning on making a bunch of these to give out to nieces and nephews during the holidays. That is if I can keep Sarah out of my bag of peppermint patties! LOL
Hubby has all the flooring laid. Now he's working on the trim. He didn't want to hammer in all the nails for the trim, so first he tried gluing it, then he decided that he needed a nail gun. My Tim the Tool Man Taylor!!!! Least he doesn't have to go to ER every time he makes something. Thank Goodness!!!! Must have more tool power!!! Oh well I have my collection of stamps and supplies he has his tools.
Only this week left to work then I have a whole week off for Christmas. I'll go back for two days then have another 5 days off for New Years. Life is good!!!!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 218