Friday, December 19, 2008

Fuffle Tags





Sarah was in need of some gift tags so we made these last night. She just got such a laugh when I told her the name of the stamp line was Fluffles.

We used prima pencils, and gamsol to color in the image then added Stickles to the ornaments. My favorite one is the orange cat. Also broke out the Crop-A-Dial and put a large eyelet to use with string for a tie.

I lost another pound this past week. I had my weigh in this morning. YAY. So happy to see that scale coming down.

Today is my last day of work. Hoping I can get though my day. Time is really dragging this week. Of course next week when I'm on vacation time is just going to whiz by like a jet plane.

Stamping Trials

Karen 217

1 comment:

Debby said...

These tags are adorable. They give me the giggles hanging there.
Angel hugs
Debby