Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chipboard Ornament


I have tons of chipboard so I decided to get some out tonight. Ornament is is covered with a circle of Wassail BasicGrey designer paper. Next I took the 1 3/8 punch and punched out 4 squares from coordinating paper. These were glued over the base paper, then I had to trim around the chipboard to even it out. Edges were sanded then sponged with Always Artichoke ink. Faux stitching was added with white gel pen. Hanger is Rose Red punched with Tab Rounder punch. Stamp used Circle of Friendship.
I don't think I could be any colder. At work they are working on the heating/air conditioning and there is a cold draft that is blowing down over my desk all day. I spent the entire day in my wool coat as I just could not handle the cold. Then of course we are trying to keep our heating bill down so the temp in the house is set at 66. My feet are still cold!!!! Hoping the heat gets fixed soon at work.
Stamping Trails
Karen 221

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

WOW! I LOVE THIS KAREN!!!!! FABULOUS!