Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deer


This what I worked on yesterday. I started out with a good idea then it just fizzled. Must be too cold here and my brain froze. Don't know what I was thinking. Don't really like this one. I think it's to busy, but I thought I'd post it anyway. I do like the new Spellbinders die I brought. It's curvy. I also picked up Label 1, and Label 2 die's at Pat Catan's a few days ago. I'm getting good collection going of Nestibilies.
Hubby got the floor finished, he's working on the moulding now. Hoping soon to start moving back the furniture and to pick up the new furniture we ordered. It's been in and waiting for us at the store. Glad they are find about holding it for us and not charging us storage.
Sending warm hugs and prayers for my cyber buddy Debby. Her mom is ill and at the hospital. She's in MN and they are on the verge of really cool weather. Hang in there Deb!
Stamping Trails
Karen 218

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is beautiful Karen! WOrth all of the work! TFS!