Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To Much Stuff...Stamping Poem

'Twas the Night Before Christmas'Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me. Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
"Or a Cricut," I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him, "Hi Santa!" I said.
"You know....good little girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught. But I was just so excited to see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.
" He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk. I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear... "You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"


******************************************************************


My Friend Debby shared this on a yahoo group that we are in. LOL I can so relate to this.........I have already decided to cut back on my stamping toys. I have so much already, and running out of room to store it all. But that doesn't keep me from being excited about Christmas!!! I know that my friends the elves will send me some new stamping stuff!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 218

No comments: