Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Come for Tea?














I've set a cup just for you! I was chatting with my dear friend Kat this evening and told her I was going to stamp tonight. Then I got to thinking that I had not made any cookies this season. The house is still a mess but I just wanted to do something to get me in a holiday mood. So I made cookies!!! This are point friendly for those of you who may be watching your weight like I am. They are 1 point for each cookie.

Chocolate-Fudge Cookie Bites
Cooking spray
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/4 cup margarine, softened
3/4 cup sugar
4 oz unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp powdered sugar
preheat oven to 375. Spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
Place cocoa, margarine and sugar in a bowl, beat with electric mixer. Add applesauce, and vanilla
beat to blend. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into cocoa batter with a wooden spoon.

Shape batter into 48 marble sized balls. Arrange 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. Bake about 8 minutes. Remove from oven place on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Store in plastic bags. Tip: before you start to roll the batter, dip your fingers in flour or cocoa. This dough is sticky!!!!! One good thing I like about this recipe. Since there are no eggs I can lick my fingers!!!







I thought you might like to see a picture of how the new floor is looking. We decided not to do the dark wood. Went with this one instead it was 1.00 less per each square foot. Brand name is Bruce Exotic Wonders. Does have a hint of cherry color to it. Great thing about this is the padding was attached to the bottom of each locking piece so that also cut down on some of the cost. Can't wait till it's finished!!!!!








I received this car from Connie today. Cute Texas card Connie!!!!















Stamping Trails

Karen 221

1 comment:

Danita said...

Karen

those cookie bits look delicious!!
Hope the rest of your floor gets finished soon!!!
I left an award for you back on my blog!!! Go check it out when you have a moment!!!

Danita
www.bsktnstamp.blogspot.com