Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas






Just popping in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!!! I'm up very late this Christmas Eve. We went to Skip's mom's house met the family then went out to dinner at Long Horn. Big MISTAKE!!! We had to wait for a very long time to be seated. The place was a mad house! We did finally get seated and had a very good dinner. Got home kinda of late as we stopped back over at Mom's house to visit for a bit and have a some of her Birthday cake. She is 76 years young.


It's 2 am and this elf has to go to bed!!! We came home and opened our gifts as we have been doing since the kids got older. I'll be posting pics of some of the cool gifts I received from my friends, and family.



The card design layout is from MJ It is from her Monday lunchtime challenges. As normal I'm late in getting my card made. I just finished making this one. Talk about getting in some late night stamping time!!!!!! Stamp set is retired from SU called Snowflake. Colors: Not Quite Navy, Confetti White, Basic Black. Ink Colors: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, and Always Artichoke.
Merry Christmas to all........and to all a GOOD NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 217

1 comment:

MJ said...

Hmmm, I missed this one some how and it is fabulous. Glad I caught it. Great job on this layout, I never thought of snowflakes but it is beautiful! Thanks for playing along.