Saturday, December 20, 2008

Living Room is Finished!


Hard to get one picture of the whole room. Still need to get area rug and some artwork for the walls, but other than that its finished!!!! I'm so happy with my new living room! For those readers who have been at my house you'll remember that the walls were green and the carpet was also green. We had black leather furniture. All those dark colors made the room look way to heavy. It's nice and "light" now (just like me!)
I'm on the first day of my vacation. Feeling pretty darn good! I'm going to spend today cleaning. I know what a

way to start it off, but if I get the house clean now I'll be able to enjoy my vacation more. I still have last minute holiday things to get done as well. I want to get as much done as I can so I will be able to stamp more during my time off. YAY
Stamping Trails!!!
Karen
217



1 comment:

Debby said...

Looks beautiful Karen, I love that wood flooring. You guys did a wonderful job.
Angel hugs
Debby