Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Great Challenge from Techno


Thanks to Mary Jo for another great layout! Just love taking her challenges.
This card uses Jumbo Snowman. Just got this stamp set on Saturday, and have been having fun stamping with this cute jumbo snow guy.
Colors: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron
accessories: felt snowflake, rust metal snowflake, scallop circle punch, small snowflake punch, Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder, Jet Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie marker.
I made lots of food when I came home from work today. I normally get food together on Sunday for the week, so I'll have stuff to pack for lunch, but since I've been busy with the living room I didn't get a chance to. So tonight I made Burrito casserole, curry butternut squash soup, egg salad, and pumpkin spice muffins. Whew!!!! And I still managed to throw this card together.
Stamping Trails
Karen 221

1 comment:

MJ said...

How cute! Love that snowman and love the snowflake on the bottom. Great card, thanks for playing.