Saturday, December 6, 2008

Who's Desk Is This?



It's mine!!!!! And it's clean!!!! I took some time this morning before we got into painting to clean my stamp room. The whole house is a complete mess, and I just needed one little corner of it to be clean. So what better room to clean than my stamping space? This way if I get tired of painting I'll have a space to get away from it all.










I've been making lots of projects with snowflakes so while I was cleaning up my room I gathered them all together in one bowl. How funny that the bowl they are in is blue. BRRRRRRRR
Cold here today. Wish I was in TX with all my gal friends, but here I am stuck in OH and the cold. Did I mention that it's snowing? It is. Least I don't have to go out anywhere today.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Stamping Trails
Karen 218

1 comment:

Kathy H said...

Wow...nice and clean!!!