Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Altered Clothes Pin Fridge Magnets


I have so many clothes pins of all sizes that I need to do some crafts with them. These are standard size. I added a layer of Mod Podge, then stuck designer paper on. Make sure you size and cut the designer paper before you put down the layer of Mod Podge. Next I sponged the edges of the paper and clip, then added another layer of Mod Podge over the paper to seal it. Used magnet strips on the back so they can be used for fridge magnets. Good way to gift these would be to stamp a matching card and put the clothes pins on top of it. I think I'll also be putting these in cello bags and adding a ribbon tie to give as little gifts.


Late with today's post. I was stamping yesterday, but not on projects that I can post to the blog just yet. Birthday surprises!

Took a very long bike ride early this afternoon. Was so nice outside. Been in the mid 60's earlier in the week which is not quite warm enough for me. Going to be in the 70's for the rest of this week. Which makes for great biking weather!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: