Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hey There Mr. Snowman



Can you believe that today is the last day of June? This month has just flown by. Looking back on what I've done this month I can be happy. Spent lots of time outside biking, and hiking. Lots of gardening, and crafting so all in all not a bad month. 

Since tomorrow is the 1st of July I'm kicking off my week long Christmas in July with this happy snowman. I saw him on Pinterest, but added my own spin. Added a Garden Green vest that even has a pocket with a hankie popping out of it. The pocket was made with Little Labels punch pack. Hearts on the vest made with Owl Builder punch as was the eyes, and mouth. Carrot nose I free hand cut using Pumpkin Pie cardstock. 
Snowman is layered on Not Quite Navy. Snowflake stamp from new 4 Seasons Hostess set for the background. Greeting from Occasions Alphabet. Base card Early Espresso.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the start of Christmas in July. 



Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: