Thursday, June 21, 2012



The fair opened yesterday. Hubby and me are going to go visit it after dinner tonight. Firework show starts at 10. They always have a wonderful light show. We'll be riding the bikes there. These are photo's I took on my bike ride the other day when they were just starting to put up the rides and booth.

Ferris Wheel.





Not sure what they all this ride. Maybe the Yo Yo. Big Swing. It spins and you get to dangle your feet as it spins around.






I pulled some radishes out of the garden. Didn't get as big as I thought they would. I think hubby didn't plant the seeds down far enough.

I have to do a retraction to my blog post yesterday. Today is Kat's birthday, not yesterday as I posted. After talking to her we figured out that Leap Year was to blame. Her birthday is always on the first day of summer, but not this year. At any rate......Happy "REAL" birthday Kat!


Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: