Friday, June 29, 2012

Really Hot Here!

OMG it was so hot here yesterday! Hit 100 and the heat index was 110. I had some shopping to do so I went early in the the morning and was back before 11. Kept in the house the rest of the day. Ventured out only to get the mail. As I'm writing this post (Thursday night 11 pm) it is 91 degrees. According to the weatherman will be in the high 90's today as well. Took some pictures of the garden the other day. This is the squash. It is taking over the back part of the garden. It is really healthy! 
peppers
beans
and this one is the raspberries. We have several more bushes that are giving us lots of berries this season.

Don't think I'll be outside much today either. Going to workout in the living room with a DVD and the air conditioner.

Stamping trails
Karen

To my favorite doggie.....Ozzie.....please stay away from the doves. Play the guitar instead. 

No comments: