Friday, June 22, 2012

Burn



 I received this thank you card from Kat in yesterdays mail. Love the colors and the heart layered on the doily background.




 And I love the word stamp that she put on the back of the card. I think you are "Priceless" too Kat!




Well I was an idiot yesterday. While I was out in the back grilling dinner (in the 90 + degree heat I might add) I dropped the tongs and instead of letting them drop I instictively tried to catch them and caught them on the hot end (they had been in the grill)so I got some nice second degree burns right in between my index and middle finger. Can we say OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!  Told hubby I won't be grilling for awhile. He can grill his own burgers!


Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

justkeepingbusy said...

OUCH!!! That looks painful. I hope it gets better soon, and thanks for sharing your beautiful card. HAHAHAH... nothing will stop a stamper!