Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day



Happy father's day to all the dads out there. My dad Earl Glen Keith passed away July 2001. Miss him and think of him often. So very hard to lose your parents. My friend Kat made this Father's Day card and sent it to me. I'm going to let the kids sign it and give it to Skip today. Thanks Kat!

Isn't this a fun and pretty birthday card? I received this as a RAK from Jane Starr. She's also on the VC Rocks group. Thanks bunches for the early Birthday card! Hey this is my first birthday card for the year. YAY I get to enjoy this on for a long while!

So tired after yesterday. Knew it was going to be hot so got hubby moving and out the door at 10. Took a two hour bike ride. OMG!!!! It was fun as Brunswick was holding a town wide yard sale, so we stopped in and visited a few of them while we were out riding. I bought a few little things. Course I had to hit the shower soon as I got home. Sweaty!!!!

The kids will be home today and John is picking up grandma Gibson. We will be having a little cookout. Should be fun long as it doesn't rain. They are calling for some rain, but the way it has been going for us here I'm thinking the weathermen are nuts really don't know how to predict the weather:)

Enjoy your Sunday. 

I changed my weigh in day to Sunday.
Amount lost: .5

Stamping trails Karen

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Karen,

Congrats!! Great job on the weight loss. Keep up the great job! I know that you're in better shape than me, don't let my workouts fool you.

Love,
Kat

Brenda said...

Karen, great cards. Love the wolf howling -- had never thought to use it like that -- great idea. And, cupcakes, who doesn't love a card with a cupcake on it. TFS

Stamper Shirley said...

Karen, thanx for sharing -- getting cards in the mail from friends is the best, huh!! Good going on your weight loss - you are doing great!!! Hugs, Sassy Shirley

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Love the wolf card! TFS!

Cindy Ferenz