Thursday, June 28, 2012

Scrapping it up Again



I reached into my "scrap box" and pulled out some Chocolate Chip striped ribbon, some designer paper, and believe it or not I had a Crumb Cake scallop circle that was punched for some long ago project that I used on today's card. 

The border punch used is from Martha Stewart. I know I know.....but she does have some punches that I like. Image from SU Serene Silhouettes. 


I tried to take it easy yesterday as my back is a bit sore from pulling weeds this past weekend, but I did take a bike and combination hike. Today I won't be going out. They are issuing heat warnings for our area from 11 am to 8 pm. Heat index will be over 100. So if I do go out it won't be till way late. 

Thinking light diner today. Maybe some sandwiches and a big salad. It will be a good day to hide out in my stamping studio and work on my Christmas in July projects. Sounds good to me!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: