Monday, June 11, 2012

Orange Smoothie


I was so hot yesterday morning after watering the garden that I had to have something really cold and frosty. This smoothie reminds me of the Orange Julius stand at the mall.

I used one orange, 1 cup of fat free milk, 10 ice cubes, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, and a splash of sugar free caramel flavoring. It was so cold and yummy! Really hit the spot.

Spent a large part of the afternoon outside. When to Mark's graduation party. It was held outside in 90 degree plus heat. Good thing there were plenty of shade trees in the front yard. Played some corn hole. Used the boards that Skip made last year. My team lost, but I had fun even though I worked up a good sweat!

Taking it easy today. Maybe do some light housework. Skip's mom gave me a chaise lounger for the deck. OMG is it ever comfortable! Or comfy cozy as my friend Lisa would say. I spent some time this morning lounging in that drinking my morning coffee and reading a book. AHHHHHH so nice.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: