Monday, June 4, 2012

One Layout many Greetings

I saw similar cards on Stampin'Up! website and knew I had to make some. I used the Bigz Scallop Circle die to create the card. I folded cardstock in half and ran it through the Big Shot but on the folded edge I slid the cardstock down so the top 4 scallops didn't cut. When you do this it creates a folded card. Stamp set Just Believe inked with Pear Pizzazz. Flower from itty bitty punch pack used with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Peach Parfait, mini glue dot used to adhere them to the image. Word stamps inked with VersaMark and embossed with clear embossing powder. Sponging done over words with Pear Pizzazz. Added a white bow to the top of the card.
Close up view.



So busy yesterday. More yard work. I have to admit the yard is looking pretty good, but I'm tired and sore. Glad today is Monday. Hubby will be going to work and I'll get a much needed break from the yard!
Sorry I didn't have time to get the bookmark tutorial done. Hopefully I'll get it finished today and post tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: