Sunday, June 24, 2012

Come'on get Scrappy



I had some scraps of cardstock laying on my desk from another card project so because I was to lazy to file them I made this card. The strips were cut and torn. I stacked them next to each other then stamped the image on them using Early Espresso ink. Then each piece was run through different embossing folders. I think because that concord crush cardstock was darker I should have stamped the image in black, but I'm happy with it.

Took a very long bike ride early yesterday afternoon. Needed to release some anger at hubby. Thanks bunches to my friends that I called while I was out. Always wonderful to have a friends that really listen to you.

Later in the day I did some more weeding in the garden. I tell that is a never ending job! At least the temps were very comfortable yesterday. In the upper 70's. We even built a fire in my new fire pit and roasted marshmallows. So good!

Stamping trails
 Karen

No comments: