Monday, June 25, 2012

Red Bird Cage Card



This card is case of one I saw on Pinterest. I changed it up a bit. Bird cage from Nature Walk set. Leaves are embosslit die that Kat cut and mailed to me. Thanks Kat (by the way....I finally got that embosslit) I popped some of the leaves on the branch and also the falling leaves. Word is an older retired SU set, and the cream button is from a button batch that Lisa sent me. So with the help of my friends I got this card made:) What was that that Ringo Starr said? 

"I get by with a little help from my friends" 

Well more biking yesterday. This time I changed it up and stopped and took a mile hike then rode the bike again. Also more weeding. Good news is I think I can skip the garden weeding for awhile. YAY. My back will thank me. 

Today I'll be going to see Jason and Sarah's new home. Can't wait to see the place. We plan to go out and get lunch also. This morning I'm baking her some blueberry muffins. She loves them!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: