Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tags


I got my first order from the new catalog yesterday afternoon. Always great to get new "stamping toys". I made these gift tags using Serene Silhouettes. I knew when I saw the set that it had some great possibilities. I like that you can use the birds in the tree for Christmas. Love getting more bang for my buck when it comes to stamp sets. I used just simple masking and sponging to create the tags using different SU dye based inks. I also got to play with the new Large Doilies Sizzlits die.

Really didn't do much of anything yesterday. Cleaned up a bit and did some wash. Watched a movie and read some more of my book.  I think I was just tired after the busy weekend.

Rained a little bit but not as much as I had hoped for.Guess I'll be watering the garden again today.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: