Thursday, June 7, 2012

Live in the Moment

For the base of this card I used Sahara Sand. This is a color that I rarely if ever use. That is why I selected this color for the card. Wanted to use some neglected supplies. Soft Suede used for layers, and scallop circle 2 die for image and layer. Word is from Hero Arts.

Skip goes on day shift today since the schools are out for the summer. He is not a happy camper about it as he'd much rather sleep in and go into work late. Poor guy! Only thing that is keeping him happy is knowing we will be going on vacation soon.

Another beautiful day. I'll be weeding and watering the garden today. Most likely will grill out later in the day. Still working on some birthday gifts that need to be put in the mail. Always something going on. Glad I have my hobbies to keep me busy!

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: