Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bubblewrap Appreciation Day


I bet you didn't know that today is Bubblewrap Appreciation day. 

Show of hands...how many knew? 

Just another one of those strange holidays. 

Anyway today's card features some inked up bubble wrap.


I didn't have any on hand, but I did have a used padded envelope. 

So I cut it apart and pushed it bubble side down into an ink pad. 

Next step was to put the piece ink side down on the cardstock and rub

just a bit to transfer the ink. 


If you look at the card you can see that the bubbles are blurred just a bit. 

That is because I rubbed the bubble wrap when I put it on the cardstock. 

I like the effect. Stamp set is retired from SU called Going Global. 

I added a few stars by Tim Holtz to finish off the card. 

Snow is back. JOY! No not really. I'm ready for winter to leave now. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: