Saturday, January 27, 2018

Julie Nutting Valentine Tag from Freddie


Received this cute little Julie Nutting Valentine

tag in the mail yesterday from Freddie. 

We were partners in a swap. 

I've been keeping myself busy working on birthday gifts, 

and swaps. Along with trying to de-junk my crafting space.

I've decided that the rest of the house needs to be de-junked also so.....

I'm dedicating 1/2 hour each day to go through stuff. Come June we are

going to have one massive garage sale! 

So nice here yesterday. In the 50's, and so sunny. Me

and hubby went for a nice long walk in the woods. Got muddy shoes, but

it was great! 

We also tried the new Hot Head Burritos place that opened up here. 

Was so hot and spicy, but so wonderful!!!!! 

Yesterday was the 40th anniversary of the blizzard of 78. I remember it well. 

We had snow drifts along the side of the house that came 3/4 of the way up our first floor windows. 

I was a senior in high school. Schools were closed. Well most everything was closed. 

Took forever to clean out the driveway as dad didn't have a snow blower. 

Wish I had pictures. What a mess. So I was very thankful for the sun yesterday!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: