Sunday, January 7, 2018

Misc ATC, and Snowman Stuff


I'm back. Took a few days off, as honestly it has

been just to cold for me to do much crafting in my studio. 

So today I'm sharing a few artist trading cards that I've

been swapping. These are all part of the round robins I play along with. 

One person starts them, then two other players complete them. 

I added the girls on this card. 


The card on the left I added the three circles. Each was run through an

embossing folder. 

The card on the right I added the beads on the cracker jack box, and

the stamped image of the boy with a pinwheel. 

Had a blast going shopping with Betty on Friday. 

We hit some stores, had lunch, and got to play with some puppies, and

grown dogs as we stopped by a friend of hers who has lots of animals. 


One of the stops we made was at Pier One. I found

some holiday stuff on clearance. I thought the 

little snowman measuring cups would be fun to use for the next

cookie party I have. He only cost 4.99, and the matching spoon rest was 2.00. 

Yesterday me and hubby went to Costco. We had fun walking around and "grazing" at

the sample tables. Today I'm hoping to go to the lake and take a walk. The weatherman

said it is suppose to go up to a whopping 29 degrees. That will be a tropical heat wave after

the frigid temps we have had for the past two weeks. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: